it feels like being mildly electrocuted. My skin tingles and crawls, my hair stands on end, I become hyperaware, jumpy. I forget how to act normal. I leave with the incorrect amount of change and forget my container of curry and bottle of orange juice on the counter. I space out and drop the paper cup of coffee I am holding.
- and-whyevernot reblogged this from inkstainedqueer
- hairypitsandtits likes this
- lesbrary likes this
- inkstainedqueer reblogged this from missvoltairine
- naekingnaequinnaelairdnaemaster likes this
- dendroquiver likes this
- indeeddistract said: Traumatic-adaptation-as-spider-sense.
- missvoltairine posted this